Saboten (by Gifted.PH)
The Philippines is a great home for Saboten with the Filipinos' love for Tonkatsu and endless rice! Your food loving friend will love the tonkatsu combo sets that come as well with cabbage and miso soup, for a full and healthy meal. Treat your sibling to a hearty meal in the largest Tonkatsu chain in the world with 500 shops catering to Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Hongkong, China and Canada. Saboten promises nothing less than the best and you will definitely come back for more. Saboten is located at Ground Floor, Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (+632-625-2000 or 2888). Visit their website through this link http://www.saboten.ph/ for more information.
Redemption Type: Printed Copy
Terms and Conditions:
- Gifted.PH will verify all orders before processing.
- The gift certificate is valid immediately after receiving it.
- It can be redeemed in specified merchant’s branches, can be used to pay for anything for sale in the restaurant and is valid for dine-in only.
- It has no expiry date, is non-refundable, non-convertible to cash, is for one time use only, cannot be used on group bookings or events and cannot be used in conjunction with other promos or discounts.
- Unused amounts will be forfeited.
- Extra charges will apply to items purchased in excess of the value of the gift certificate.
- Both Gifted.PH and the merchant are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificate.
- The Merchant is responsible for the quality of their own products and services.
- Merchant prices may change without prior notice and are subject to 10% service charge.
Note: Upon signing up for this program, you will be an affiliate for Gifted.ph where customers can make a purchase for Saboten gift certificates through their website.